Mobitherapy UV Sun Shield
Sunscreen is absolutely the most important part of a skin care routine. We can use the latest technologies and ingredients, if we don’t protect ourselves from the sun every day, the best care won’t help us.
The sun is the part of our everyday life that damages our skin the most, ages it and causes skin problems. It is responsible for irritation (sunburn), pigmentation and dehydration. Especially when you consider that the UV exposure is getting stronger from year to year, it is the most important to protect the skin accordingly. The face in particular, often gets the most sun in everyday life.
The “Mobitherapy UV Sun Shield” was developed for this purpose in order to offer the skin the protection it needs. This protection combines the following main components:
- Sudachi – a citrus fruit with a high vitamin C content that prevents pigmentation, is antioxidant and protects against sun damage
- Niacinamide – brightens dark skin, reduces melanin production and thus prevents future pigmentation
- Titanium Dioxide – UV protection suitable for sensitive skin and even children
It is important for a sunscreen that it protects against UVA AND UVB rays. This sun protection covers the entire spectrum.
- SPF 50 against UVB rays (these mainly cause sunburn)
- PA ++++ against UVA rays (these accelerate the aging process)
Sunscreens tend to be heavy and greasy, but this one is light, quickly absorbed, suitable for the body and face and can also be used under make-up without any problems.