Goodbye mechanical peelings. In Korea, chemical peels are in focus. These are gentler to the skin, more effective and easier to use.
This vegan toner has a mild formulation so that it is also suitable for daily use. 0.48% BHA (salicylic acid) is high enough to deeply cleanse the pores, but not dry or irritate the skin.
Furthermore, 84.83% aubergine extract ensures that the skin produces less excess sebum, so with longer use you have to struggle with fewer impurities and are ultimately rewarded with clear skin. In addition, the skin is soothed to prevent irritation.
In the morning and/or in the evening after cleansing, apply the toner to a cotton pad and wipe gently over the face.
Even if the toner is suitable for daily use due to its mild formulation, we recommend increasing the use slowly. Especially with sensitive skin, it is better to use the toner only once a week at the beginning and gradually increase the use per week.
01. Moisten a cotton pad ith toner and wipe along the skin texture line.
02. Dab the toner on the skin to help absorption.
Recommended skin type
suitable for all skin types
1. If any red spot, swelling, itchiness, or skin irritation develops after using the product or if direct sunlight causes irritation, stop using and consult a doctor.
2. Do not apply on areas with scars, eczema, or dermatitis.
3. Caution for storage and treatment:
a) Be sure to close the cap after use.
b) Keep out of children’s reach.
c) Avoid storing in areas exposed to direct sunlight.