Camphorganic Refreshing Emulsion
The “Camphorganic” series by Rootree is based on 98% natural ingredients that support the balance of the skin by providing plenty of hydration and having a calming effect. Nowadays the skin is stressed by many different environmental factors and Rootree relies on the origin of natural skin care. The main ingredient of the series is chamomile water. This is used instead of pure water to prevent the evaporation of water (at the same time the hydration of the skin), soothe the skin and create the ideal basis for the products.
The “Camphorganic Refreshing Emulsion” can either be used as a substitute for a cream or as an additional step when the skin needs a little more attention.
The following ingredients make this emulsion special:
- Camphor tree – has a calming, revitalizing effect and protects against environmental influences
- Jojoba oil – rich in minerals and vitamins that protect the skin
- Macadamia seed oil – nourishes, softens, and wraps the skin with a protective layer that is similar to the skin’s natural barrier
- Vitex tree – has an antioxidant effect and tightens the skin
- Broad-leaved bamboo – protects against active oxygen and thus prevents skin aging
- Korean Dendranthema – has an antibacterial effect and strengthens the skin
The emulsion works without the chemical substances that are often used, such as parabens, talc, ethanol, fragrances, synthetic dyes and many more. Instead, it uses the most highly concentrated, natural ingredients mother nature has to offer.
The formulation is versatile. In summer, when you automatically sweat more, it is suitable for dry skin, as you should not weigh it down unnecessarily with a rich cream. The texture is light, non-sticky and still offers everything you need to seal a skin care routine.