With very dry skin, it is sometimes necessary to give it a little more attention to provide it with the necessary hydration.
Fruida’s vegan “Hydrating Blueberry Toner” is the ideal way to give very dry skin that extra shot of exactly that.
Many toners are made up primarily of water, and unfortunately it often happens that pure water evaporates and takes hydration out of the skin, instead of adding it. To counteract this, the main component of this toner is not water, but blueberry extract. This does not evaporate and provides the skin with plenty of hydration and antioxidants.
The texture is very light so that it can be easily absorbed by the skin. It doesn’t get sticky even after several layers.
Apply morning and/or evening after cleansing with a cotton pad or directly with your hands on the face, neck and décolleté.
As a sheet mask or treatment:
Soak a cotton pad with a good amount toner and place it on areas that are very dry. If you apply several cotton pads on the face, it works like a sheet mask.
Extra tip from us:
Have you ever heard of the 7-Skin-Method? Here, your layer up to 7 thin layers of toner on top of each other to achieve a super “Glow” / “Glass Skin” look. In winter the skin often becomes even drier, so it is given several layers of toner to counteract dehydration.
How to use
After cleansing your skin take a suitable amount of the toner and apply it on your skin. Tap your skin gently for a better absorption.
Recommended skin type
Dry skin, Normal skin
For external use only
1) It is recommended to stop applying and to talk to a dermatologist immediately if you are suffering from such conditions: Rash, swelling, itchiness
2) Do not apply this product on any skin trouble
3) Do not apply to the area around the eyes
4) Cautions on storage:
a) Keep away from children
b) Do not leave it in high or low temperatures or exposed to direct sunlight
• Mung bean seed extract (42.6%) helps purify the skin• PHA, a gentle exfoliant, helps the skin feel smoother• Balances skin’s natural oil and water level
• Has a pH of 4~5 (mildly acidic), making it comfortable for the skin