Real Black Tea True Active Essence
A bottle of double-fermented True Active Essence acts by filling every single layer of the dermis and epidermis to improve the natural vital power of the skin and to restore its original rhythm.
Radiant + Firming + Hydrating + Tone + Brightening + Boosting
- Technologically advanced essences with 6 multi-functions continuously feed moisture into the dermal layer of the skin, enabling it to glow with a pure and natural radiance.
- The active botanical ingredients are obtained by the hydro glycolic extraction of white tea leaves. All of the properties of white tea exist within it to restore the skin’s natural radiance.
- The peptide concentrates helps reinforce the natural defenses and detoxification systems which help restore cell functions. It also aids in plumping both the epidermis and dermis.
- The Moisture Magnet helps retain moisture even in very dry environments. This property helps instantly replenish the skin’s vitality within 72 hours of soothing hydration.
- The sugar cane extracts promote skin elasticity and lifting. At the same time, it helps to keep the level of moisture for skin and provides a resilient skin care.
A·TRUE is committed to delivering safe and genuine products through our relentless effort and research in minimizing use of harmful chemical substances and maximizing must-have ingredients for human skin.
Active care essence comprised of the highest quality compounds of premium black tea and fermented over a considerable length of time will flush nature’s vitality into the skin.
Black Tea Blending TM Formula
By selecting the finest tea leaves only, F.T.G.F.O.P (Finest Tippy Golden Flowery Orange Pekoe) is harvested within Castleton Tea Garden, placed in Darjeeling, India, at altitudes of 1,500m.
This unique environment is home to the F.T.G.F.O.P variety of teas. Such rare selections were once so valued they would be compared to gold.
Today, they are harvested for the enjoyment of our customers. We present the precious value of the top grade black tea which holds the first golden buds of spring.
Black Tea Fermentation
- Plucking: We select the finest tea leaves harvested within the Castleton Tea Gardens which boast of fertile soil, moderate wind, and lots of sunshine. The climate is suitable and the temperatures are excellent, enabling the tea to grow as well as it can.
- Withering: The newly chosen leaves are then heated by the hot winds for up to 40 minutes, reducing the moisture content.
- Rolling: The purpose of rolling is to achieve a final curved appearance as well as to break the leaf’s cell walls. This is essential to release key oils which start the chemical reaction of fermentation.
- Fermentation: Oxidization occurs around temperatures of 25-30°C and humidity levels of 95% for 30-100 minutes.
Through the core skills and precise fermentation processes of A·TRUE, the Black tea comes to life containing even more nutrients which are active constituents for healthier skin. The tea leaves are reproduced enabling very effective nutritional transfer to the skin.
- Active Extraction Extract active ingredients of natural fermentation tea leaves
- 1st Fermentation Input Saccharomyces/30°C, 3days(72hrs) Fermentation
- 2nd Fermentation Input Xylinum/30°C 3days(72hrs) Fermentation
- Filter Separate and refine active constituents selectively through 72hrs, 1st-2nd 3rd Filtering